For Mac User
For Window User
- How to access RDP in Windows?
Go to Start >> Start Menu >> Search for Remote Desktop Connection >> Open it
Type Server IP In “Computer:” Box And Click On Show Options
- Now Type Username In “User Name:” Box.
Tick “Allow me to save credentials” If You Want To Save Username Permanently Otherwise You Have To Type Username Every Time.
- Now Click On Connect
- Tick “Remember me” Box If You Want To Save Username & Password Permanently By This You Can Use RDP Next Direct Without Typing Username & Password.
- Now Your RDP Logged In And Enjoy Your RDP.
For Linux User
1. Open Google Chrome and Install this extension https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/chrome-rdp/cbkkbcmdlboombapidmoeolnmdacpkch/related in Google Chrome
2. Enter RDP Name
3. Not fill all the info given in Remote Desktop Connections.